Who is Your Star Player?
The big Guns Chennai Super Kings and Rajasthan Royals would be making a comeback in this year’s IPL.
Many star players have been overlooked by the franchises and there is also some surprise buys in the auction makes the event more exciting.
The world’s biggest annual cricketing event is set to begin in April 2018 and here are the top 8 in form batsmen to look for:
The InForm Master Blasters
1. Virat Kohli:
The Indian captain, definitely the best player of this generation has nothing to prove his abilities; his records speak the volume of him as a player is all set to break more records in this IPL too. The only feather missing in his cap is IPL title.
RCB management has done a decent job in this year’s IPL auction by picking more players down the order. Virat’s form in recently concluded South Africa series is mind-blowing and team management is looking him to continue the same in IPL too
2. Chris Lynn: The wild hitting batsman of Australia is expected to do some severe damages in power play over’s. He is KKR team’s star performer in last event.
His ability to go after the bowlers from the very first ball and ability to unsettle their line and lengths makes him so special. He is injury prone and if he stays away from injury he will create some severe headaches for the bowlers. With the absence of Gambhir, he is expected to lead the KKR’s batting order.
3. Brendon McCullum:
The retired kiwi’s Capitan currently a T20 gun for the fire has been the pillar of CSK’s batting unit over the years. He is the first batsmen to smash the century in the history of the IPL. His ability to hit all over the park and his versatile fielding will be much-needed one for CSK’s hopes to reach play off’s.
4. Evin Lewis:
Mumbai Indians has been searching for dasher who can give them a rocking start. This year they have found an answer in Evin Lewis. The hard-hitting West Indian has got all the abilities to turn the match in his corner.
Carrying the rich legacy of West Indies cricket, he is the one to watch out for in this year’s IPL. No doubt he will give nightmares to bowlers.
5. Colin Munro:
New Zealand opener who makes right noise has settled his position in the national team is looking to do the same in IPL too.
The person with lots of experience in T20 cricket over the years is expected to cause some severe troubles to mighty bowlers. Delhi Daredevils team management will be looking for his battling skills to turn the fortunes in their favor
6. David Warner:
A left-handed swashbuckling Australian player, as everyone knows is a big match winner.
Warner who has guided sunrisers Hyderabad for title winners in 2016 is looking to do same this year also. He is no longer a fast track bully, has excelled himself in the art of facing subcontinent spinners in recent years. Amazing hitter and talented captain who impressed us with his hard-hitting abilities and he will be looking to do the same this year too.
7. Suresh Raina:
The flamboyant left hander needs no introduction, lost his place in the national side due to fitness issues. But he made a strong comeback in recently concluded t20 series against South Africa.
He is looking to continue the same form in upcoming tri-series against Sri Lanka and Bangladesh. With the world cup around the corner, the strong performances in IPL will make a way for his return to white ball cricket.
8. Rohit Sharma: the technically sound Mumbaikar is in form of his life also named as the captain of the upcoming T20 series against Srilanka and Bangladesh.
His power hitting abilities captaincy skills made him so special. No doubt Mumbai Indians will rely on his performance to put up a good show in this year’s IPL
Previous Post: IPL11 – Coaches, Franchise Owners & Official Sponsors of each Team?
Next Post: CSK – Whistle Podu – Did you Try this?
- ICC T20 Champions Trophy Winners List
- ICC Cricket World Cup - Champions - Winner List 1975 to 2015
- ICC World Cup 2019 Schedule in England - PDF Format
- India Vs Bangladesh ScoreCard - Asia Cup 2018 (ODI)
- Upcoming Cricket Schedule - Team India
- Asia Cup Winners - 1984 To 2018
- Who Win Yesterdays IPL Finals Match? - 2018 IPL Awards Orange...
- IPL 2018 Finals - CSK Vs SRH - Analysis with Scorecards
- IPL 2018 Qualified Teams List - Playoff Match Schedule
- IPL Playoffs Teams - Qualified List - 2018 To 2008 - Predict W...
- Net Run Rate Calculator - How NRR is Calculated in IPL T20 Cri...
- Cricket Field Position Names - Field Restriction Rules
- Download IPL 2018 Calendar Schedule - For Android, iPhone, Out...
- IPL 2018 Points Table - Winners List - Team Positions in PDF ,...
- Play IPL Fantasy Cricket League - Dreams11 - Earn Money
- David Willey in IPL - Joins CSK
- IPL Points Table - 2008 To 2018 - All Season
- IPL Chennai Venue - Most Likely To be Moved
- Steve Smith, David Warner and Mitchell Starc to miss IPL 2018
- Viral - This is how M.S.Dhoni Received Padma Bhushan Award - S...
- IPL 2018 - Online Ticket Sales - Book Your Now
- DRS Review System in IPL 2018 - Newly Introduced
- Dinesh Karthik: As Captain For Kolkata Knight Riders - IPL 201...
- Ravichandran Ashwin - To Captain Kings XI Punjab - IPL 2018
- IPL 2018 - Team Captains List
TOP 8 – InForm Batsmen To Look For – In IPL 11
ashwin asiacup chennai super kings Cricket CSK dd delhidaredevils dhoni duplesis fixtures ICC World Cup ipl ipl11 ipl 2018 ipl2018 IPL 2018 Final ipl fixture ipl history ipl points table ipl schedule ipl t20 ipl teams IPL winner KKR kohli mi msdhoni Orange Cap playoff pollard Purple Cap rajasthan royals RCB rohit sharma royal challengers bangalore schedule smith SRH Sunrisers Hyderabad T20 venue vivo ipl VIVOIPL Warner Yuvaraj
- Cricket dd mi pollard chennai super kings msdhoni duplesis delhidaredevils SRH ipl teams Sunrisers Hyderabad Warner rohit sharma rajasthan royals royal challengers bangalore smith Yuvaraj ipl history kohli ipl t20 T20 vivo ipl IPL 2018 Final ashwin VIVOIPL ipl fixture ipl points table dhoni KKR RCB ipl ipl schedule CSK ipl 2018 ipl2018 ipl11